Ranger Cup - 2016 Wild West Bass Trail Tournaments
(6) Qualifying Events
- Pro/Am Tournaments: Ranger Cup will award $1,000.00 to the winning Pro angler, or $500.00 to the highest finishing angler.
(1) Championship- Lake Mead, NV
- Pro/Am Championship (Pro): Ranger Boat package will be upgraded from Z518 to Z520.
- Pro/Am Championship (Co-Angler): Ranger Boat package will be upgraded from RT188 to Z175.
(8) Team Tournaments
- Ranger Cup will award $500.00 to the winning team at each qualifying event.
- Must fish from that boat at all qualifying tournaments.
- Must return official registration form to Ranger Boats before qualifying for Ranger Cup
- Must meet clothing requirements.
- Visit http://www.rangerboats.com/staticPages/rcupclothing.cfm
for complete clothing guidelines
- Must display Ranger Cup decal on driver’s windshield/console of boat.
OFFICIAL ENGINE SPONSOR
Evinrude Contingency Program Criteria
Must complete the WWBT/ Evinrude Contingency form prior to event.
Must own 2007 or newer 115HP or higher ETEC or G2.
Evinrude Engine must be registered to the winner.
Pros must utilize that motor each day of the event.
May not wear clothing, display signage or logos on person or boat of any other competing outboard motor brand.
May not verbally claim or otherwise support any other competing outboard motor brand.
All payouts will be verified within 10 business days of the final day of each qualifying event. Upon verification, checks will be mailed to each verified winner.
$10,000.00 for 1st If Evinrude Contingency Qualified.
If winner is not Evinrude Contingency Qualified:
$5,000.00 for highest Evinrude Contingency Qualified Finisher.
$3,000.00 for 2nd highest Evinrude Contingency Qualified Finisher.
$2,000.00 for 3rd highest Evinrude Contingency Qualified Finisher.
Max Pro payout $10,000.00 per event
$1000.00 for 1st If Evinrude Contingency Qualified.
If winner is not Evinrude Contingency Qualified:
$500.00 for highest Evinrude Contingency Qualified Finisher.
$300.00 for 2nd highest Evinrude Contingency Qualified Finisher.
$200.00 for 3rd highest Evinrude Contingency Qualified Finisher.
Max payout $1,000.00 per event
Lucas Oil will reward all contestants with the “Run and Win with Lucas Oil Contingency Program.” Lucas Oil and WWBT will randomly draw and award (3) $500.00 checks to the anglers at all Pro/Am events. (1) $500.00 check will be awarded at each team event.
Here is how you qualify;
- Contestants must purchase a minimum of $50.00 worth of Lucas Oil products from an authorized retailer per event to be eligible. For each $50.00 purchase contestants will be provided 1 raffle ticket per event.
Purchases can be made from the following:
- A retail store i.e. Marina, tackle shop, or Ranger Boat dealership.
- Hydro Force Marine (Online and Onsite at events).
- The proof of purchase must be made within 30 calendar days of the 1st day of each qualifying event.
- The original retail receipt must indicate by name the Lucas Oil products that were purchased.
- An original retail receipt showing the proof of purchase must be provided to the director upon check in at the qualifying event. This receipt may be collected.
The highest finishing angler or team using a Lowrance product will be awarded $250.00. The winner must have proof of product on their boat at the awards ceremony. Must be present to win.
"The Lowrance Look of the day"
Pros pay out $350, Co-Angler pay out $175.
If their edited fish catch is selected to be used in one of the WWBT television shows, the WWBT will award $350 to the Pro and/or $175 to the Co-Angler. (Funds will be paid towards entry fees into next event, no rolling or banking of funds allowed. May not be transferred).
To be considered for the “Lowrance Look of the Day” Video. Contestants must submit their edited fish catch video to WWBT at email@example.com within 7 business days of the final day of the event. All entries received after this date will not be accepted. Entries may be mailed to:
Wild West Bass Trail
1282 Stabler Ln Suite 630-144
Yuba City, CA 95953 . Media cards will not be returned.
Add-A-Wrap will award a custom designed boat wrap (not to exceed $2500.00 value) to the angler who is 1st out of the money at each qualifying tournament. To be eligible Professional anglers must register with WWBT at check in and display the official “Add-A-Wrap” sticker on their driver’s side windshield of the boat that is used in competition. The angler must be present to win. (May not be transferred, no cash value, 6 month expiration date).
2016 Power Pole's - Captain Cash Rewards Club
Power-Pole Captain's Cash members placing 1st place overall in a WWBT Pro/Am or Team Qualifying event are eligible for the $100 contingency prize. WWBT Pro/Am or Team Championship events are eligible for the $250 contingency prize. Registered Power-Pole owners (cost is $24.95) placing first place overall only in a sanctioned event are eligible for contingency payments. Winners must be verified through the sanctioned tournament via website, newsletter or other official organization communication and obtain tournament director’s signature on claim form. Power-Pole must be purchased before the start of the event. Completed Power-Pole Captains Cash claims forms must be submitted within 30 days of the tournament win.
For more info visit the Power-Pole website
-Captains Cash Awards Program is operated and paid by Power-Pole